Saturday 31 March 2012

Economy 2.1

Finally got around to updating to 2.1. I know, you've been waiting a while, I haven't really released between 2.0 and 2.1, but I have most definitely improved upon the whole system. 2.01 brought a new trading system, with more resources. I didn't release that version. 2.02 brought the new trading interface, and 2.021 brought in a slightly improved trading system, where prices would fluctuate more relatively. In 2.03 I fixed the negative prices bug, and in 2.04 I brought the bug back (I have no idea how, still working on a fix) but I had a new bank. 2.1 is all of these awesome things and the trading system is back to high fluctuations. I decided that it's kinda fun to have a resource go from 2 to 102 overnight. So I left it in, but I need your opinions really.

That's it for now, you can download it here.

Economy 2.1: Download

No comments:

Post a Comment